The combination of Lean, Agile and Design Thinking methods increases your competitive strength. Toyota Kata secures your sustainable competitive edge through the continuous, effective innovation of processes, systems and organisations.
Lean methods support your employees and managers in focusing on value-adding activities and achieving a repeatable high quality. Design thinking tools help you to increase the innovative power of teams by activating their potential of experience and know-how.
Agile methods are your enabler for a continuous focus on customer goals. With these methods you create a permanently high, monetizable customer benefit.
Dr. Robert Angst - Consulting for sustainable competitive strength
Further developments, improvements and new solutions to problems are often limited by the current knowledge horizon. Beyond this horizon the risks of innovations increase greatly, within the knowledge horizon innovations often may not be sufficient to meet the requirements of the market. With Toyota Kata you expand your knowledge horizon in a structured and data-driven way. Thus creating the basis for safe innovations and your competitive edge.
- Lean und Six Sigma - Reproducibly high customer value
- Toyota Kata - Managing innovation safely, activating employee know-how
- Operational Excellence and Produktion Systems - Maximum value creation on the shop floor
- Lean in die Digitalisierung - Gut vorbereitet in die digitale Zukunft
- Agiles Management - Mitarbeiter und Projekte zeitlich und örtlich flexibel steuern
- Design Thinking - Customer- and employee-centered process development
- Design Sprint - Validated solutions in five days
- Failure culture - Improve operating climate and efficiency
- Organizational Development - Successful organizations through clarity and structure